Junior League of Atlanta Cookbooks
The JLA is proud to have two award-winning cookbooks for sale in support of raising funds to fulfill our mission—Atlanta Cooknotes and True Grits. In addition, we are proud to offer a beautiful set of notecards illustrated by beloved Atlanta artist Jack Shields, who also illustrated Atlanta Cooknotes. We also have cookbooks from other Junior Leagues available for sale. Stop by HQ to see what we have in stock! Check frequently, our stock changes constantly. Click here to see the JLA Cookbooks team on WXIA.
UPCOMING COOKBOOK EVENTS
There are no events scheduled at this time. Please check again soon.
- A collection of traditional favorites, including 20 recipes from The Junior League of Atlanta’s original cookbook, The Cotton Blossom, first published in 1947.
- Full of cooking basics, including measurements, menus, helpful hints, heartsmart recipes and a "cooking with Mom" section.
- Featured on Delish.com as the Georgia gift.
- Illustrated with watercolors depicting Atlanta landmarks by beloved Atlanta artist Jack Shields.
- A lifetime member of the Tabasco Awards Hall of Fame.
- A great gift for newlyweds, first time homeowners, college students, cookbook collectors and anyone who enjoys southern cuisine.
- A collection of contemporary recipes from well-known Atlanta chefs, restaurants, and caterers such as Bacchanalia, Pano’s & Paul’s, and the Dining Room at the Ritz-Carlton Buckhead.
- Full of engaging stories by some of the South’s most distinctive voices, including Lewis Grizzard, Anne Rivers Siddons, Stuart Woods, and Eugenia Price.
- Hard-bound and beautifully illustrated with full-color photography.
- The winner of prestigious awards such as the 1996 Tabasco Award, the 1996 Benjamin Franklin Award, and the 1996 James Beard Cookbook Award.
- A great gift for brides, secretaries, clients, mothers, hostesses, cookbook collectors, and newcomers to the Atlanta area.
- 8 notecards featuring watercolor illustrations of Atlanta landmarks by beloved Atlanta artist Jack Shields.
- Blank on the inside and perfect for any occasion. Matching envelopes included.
Click here to order Junior League of Atlanta Cookbooks and Notecards online!
For more information or to stock either of these cookbooks in your retail store, please contact us at email@example.com. To ensure your message is delivered, please include the word "cookbooks" somewhere in the subject line. Messages without the word "cookbooks" in the subject line will be rejected as spam. We hope you understand the need for this policy.