Train With Us
Join us at West Stride for the Stride Strong training program and achieve a personal best in 2014!
Whether you are a beginner working toward your first 5k or a more experienced runner aiming for a new time goal in the 10K, train with us each Saturday morning at 8 am and get to the finish line with a smile on your face. The program is open to both men and women.
Participants will train on their own during the week and come together on Saturday mornings for group runs. The Saturday runs will be fully supported, with coaches running with the group to motivate you along the way. There will be optional group runs without coaches offered during the week as well. The program ends with the completion the Shamrock 'N Roll 5K/10K Road Race on Sunday, March 9, 2014.
The 8-week training program includes:
- An easy-to-follow detailed training schedule, fit to meet your goals
- Organized group runs with coaches each Saturday at 8:00am to keep your training on track
- Kick-off training run on January 18th at 8:00am!
- Optional mid-week runs on Wednesdays at 5:45am or 6:15pm
- Reliable training partners to motivate you along the way
- Informative sessions on injury prevention, nutrition and race preparation from certified coaches
- Free technical shirt from Nike
- Registration into the Shamrock 'N Roll 5K/10K Road Race on March 9, 2014
Why choose this training program? Our program will be run by certified, experienced coaches with the knowledge to tailor the training program to meet your specific goals. We can cater to both beginners and intermediate runners. Plus, your registration will include paid entry into the Shamrock 'N Roll Road Race - either the 5K or the 10K! If you are ready to start running regularly or to achieve new time goals, this program is for you!
Join as a group to save! Recruit your friends or co-workers and train together! If you have 3 or more join together, you can get a group discount of $15 off each registration. Please contact Stephanie at email@example.com for group registrations.
Registration Fee: $99 for 8-week training program including Shamrock 'N Roll Road Race registration.
Schedule: Official Saturday Group Runs begin January 18, 2014 and continue through race day on March 9, 2014.
Location: West Stride Running Store will be the home base for the training program, but we will try some different running locations in the local area on a few select Saturday runs.
To Register: Visit- http://www.weststride.com/stridestrong.html
If you have any questions about the program, please contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org