Celebrating 20 Years of True Grits!
Help us celebrate 20 years of True Grits by supporting The Junior League of Atlanta.
Stop by HQ to see what we have in stock! Check frequently, our stock changes constantly.
• A collection of contemporary recipes from well-known Atlanta chefs, restaurants, and caterers such as Bacchanalia, Pano’s & Paul’s, and the Dining Room at the Ritz-Carlton Buckhead.
• Full of engaging stories by some of the South’s most distinctive voices, including Lewis Grizzard, Anne Rivers Siddons, Stuart Woods, and Eugenia Price.
• Hard-bound and beautifully illustrated with full-color photography.
• The winner of prestigious awards such as the 1996 Tabasco Award, the 1996 Benjamin Franklin Award, and the 1996 James Beard Cookbook Award.
• A great gift for brides, clients, mothers, hostesses, college graduates, new homeowners, cookbook collectors, and newcomers to the Atlanta area.