Junior League of Atlanta Cookbooks
The JLA is proud to have an award-winning cookbook for sale in support of raising funds to fulfill our mission—Atlanta True Grits. In addition, we are proud to offer a beautiful set of notecards illustrated by beloved Atlanta artist Jack Shields. We also have cookbooks from other Junior Leagues available for sale. Stop by HQ to see what we have in stock! Check frequently, our stock changes constantly.
Check back often for fabulous Cookbooks events.
Did you see the JLA Cookbooks team on WXIA? Click here to watch.
- A collection of contemporary recipes from well-known Atlanta chefs, restaurants, and caterers such as Bacchanalia, Pano’s & Paul’s, and the Dining Room at the Ritz-Carlton Buckhead.
- Full of engaging stories by some of the South’s most distinctive voices, including Lewis Grizzard, Anne Rivers Siddons, Stuart Woods, and Eugenia Price.
- Hard-bound and beautifully illustrated with full-color photography.
- The winner of prestigious awards such as the 1996 Tabasco Award, the 1996 Benjamin Franklin Award, and the 1996 James Beard Cookbook Award.
- A great gift for brides, secretaries, clients, mothers, hostesses, cookbook collectors, and newcomers to the Atlanta area.
- 8 notecards featuring watercolor illustrations of Atlanta landmarks by beloved Atlanta artist Jack Shields.
- Blank on the inside and perfect for any occasion. Matching envelopes included.
For more information or to stock True Grits in your retail store, please contact us at email@example.com. To ensure your message is delivered, please include the word "cookbooks" somewhere in the subject line. Messages without the word "cookbooks" in the subject line will be rejected as spam. We hope you understand the need for this policy.