Welcome Home to JLA!!
Join us on September 10th, 2022, at 10 am at JLA HQ as we celebrate you!
We have a unique social and service opportunity planned with our President, Membership Council, and more.
Come join us as we embark on Year 106, as we are #JLAinaction
Why should you come back home?
- We are offering diverse programming offerings with virtual and in-person options.
- More Learning and Development professional development and programming.
- We are celebrating 10 years of JLA Serves – with more ways to be opportunities involved!
- Return of Women’s Leadership Forum in Spring 2023!
- Fund Development is hosting several special events such as Literacy Walk, Tour of Kitchens, and more!
- Placements are available!
- New Membership affinity groups!
- Fresh and unique social programming!
- There is so much more, all that is missing is you!
The League you see today is because of the foundation created by our past and present members. Whether you will be rejoining us as an active member or a sustainer, we have a full lineup of volunteer opportunities, social engagements, and training awaiting you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to begin your reinstatement process.
NOTE: If you were a member of a different league, please contact that league before completing the reinstatement form to transfer from that league to the Junior League of Atlanta.