The application process for The Junior League of Atlanta, Inc.’s (JLA) 2021-2022 Fall Provisional class will open in Spring!!
Register for a Virtual Open House:
Normally the JLA offers prospective members the option to attend in-person Recruitment Presentations at JLA headquarters. Due to Covid-19, the remaining Recruitment Presentations have been canceled. However, the Recruitment Committee has created a Digital Member Recruitment Presentation to provide information on the application process, Provisional year requirements, and what it means to be a member of JLA. Please take 7-minutes to watch the presentation, as well as review the accompanying Prospective Member Packet before starting the application process.
1. Create your profile. (NOTE: This is NOT the application for membership.)
* Forgot your profile username or password? Please call Headquarters at 404-261-7799 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Pay the non-refundable $25 Application Fee by TBD
Complete the Prospective Member Application by TBD.
* Interested women will receive an email confirmation of receipt once both requirements have been completed.
3. Wait for administrative approval from the Recruitment and Outreach Committee of acceptance by November 15, 2020.
4. Pay Provisional Course Fee ($125) and 2020-2021 ($200) Dues by TBD.