The application process for The Junior League of Atlanta, Inc.’s (JLA) 2020-2021 Provisional class is now open!! Be sure to apply before the deadline of May 1, 2020.
While NOT required, prospective Provisional members are highly encouraged to participate in one of our Recruitment Presentations while the application is open. The Recruitment Presentations will provide information on the application process, Provisional year requirements, what it means to be a member of JLA well as provide an opportunity for prospective members to meet current members and ask questions.
1. Create your profile. (NOTE: This is NOT the application for membership.)
* Forgot your profile username or password? Please call Headquarters at 404-261-7799 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Pay the non-refundable $25 Application Fee by May 1, 2020
Complete the Prospective Member Application by May 1, 2020.
* Interested women will receive an email confirmation of receipt once both requirements have been completed.
3. Wait for administrative approval from the Recruitment and Outreach Committee of acceptance by June 30, 2020.
4. Pay Provisional Course Fee ($125) and 2020-2021 ($200) Dues by July 31, 2020.