The application process for The Junior League of Atlanta, Inc.’s (JLA) 2020-2021 Provisional class is now open!! Be sure to apply before the deadline of July 31, 2020.
Normally the JLA offers prospective members the option to attend in-person Recruitment Presentations at JLA headquarters. Due to Covid-19, the remaining Recruitment Presentations have been canceled. However, the Recruitment Committee has created a Digital Member Recruitment Presentation to provide information on the application process, Provisional year requirements, and what it means to be a member of JLA. Please take 7-minutes to watch the presentation, as well as review the accompanying Prospective Member Packet before starting the application process.
1. Create your profile. (NOTE: This is NOT the application for membership.)
* Forgot your profile username or password? Please call Headquarters at 404-261-7799 or send an email to email@example.com.
2. Pay the non-refundable $25 Application Fee by July 31, 2020
Complete the Prospective Member Application by July 31, 2020.
* Interested women will receive an email confirmation of receipt once both requirements have been completed.
3. Wait for administrative approval from the Recruitment and Outreach Committee of acceptance by August 3, 2020.
4. Pay Provisional Course Fee ($125) and 2020-2021 ($200) Dues by August 15, 2020.