The application process for The Junior League of Atlanta, Inc.’s (JLA) 2021-2022 Fall Provisional class is open through July 31, 2021!!
The Recruitment Committee has created a Digital Member Recruitment Presentation to provide information on the application process, Provisional year requirements, and what it means to be a member of JLA. Please take 7-minutes to watch the presentation, as well as review the accompanying Prospective Member Packet before starting the application process.
1. Create your profile. (NOTE: This is NOT the application for membership.)
* Forgot your profile username or password? Please call Headquarters at 404-261-7799 or send an email to email@example.com.
2. Pay the non-refundable $25 Application Fee
Complete the Prospective Member Application. Click here to submit application.
* Interested women will receive an email confirmation of receipt once both requirements have been completed.
3. Wait for administrative approval from the Recruitment and Outreach Committee of acceptance.
4. Pay Provisional Course Fee ($125) and 2021-2022 ($230) Dues.