The Junior League of Atlanta, Inc. welcomes inquiries from the media regarding our community partnerships and programs, as well as our fundraising events and businesses. Contact information is below.
In the Media
Peachtree Papers – our monthly magazine
Check out the Peachtree Papers Media Kit for general information,
reader demographics, publishing schedule, and advertising rates.
Saporta Report – weekly thought leadership articles written by JLA members.
- President Bre West remarks on JLA Pivots during Covid19 Pandemic to Better Serve the Community
- JLA’s Centennial Grant Creates Transformative Community Change
- What About the Children?
- Good Work Claims Well Deserved Credit
- JLA’s Collective Voice Advocates for Change
- President Andrea N. Smith discusses JLA’s commitment to combat Human Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation through advocacy, education and strategic partnerships.
Press Releases and News – JLA in the news
- The Junior League of Atlanta, Inc. (JLA) featured in Brookhaven
- Shamrock N’ Roll Road Race featured in Northside Neighbor’s St. Patrick’s Day celebrations around Atlanta
- Shamrock N’ Roll featured in Community Connection on ‘Atlanta & Company’
- Shamrock ‘N Roll featured as AJC’s spring footraces to check out
- JLA received the 2019 YO Award presented on behalf Page Turners Make Great Learners (p. 6)
- The Junior League of Atlanta, Inc. Advocacy & Public Policy Work featured at Legislative Breakfast
- The Junior League of Atlanta’s Little Black Dress Initiative featured in Northside Neighbor
- Fox5 Atlanta recognizes The Junior League of Atlanta’s Little Black Dress Initiative
- The Junior League of Atlanta, Inc. Recognized by Page Turners
- Rep. Lucy McBath (GA-6) was the Keynote Speaker at the JLA Leadership Retreat
- JLA announces its Board of Directors for its 103rd year
- JLA announces its Board of Directors for its 103rd year with Andrea N. Smith as President
- CBS46’s Gurvir Dhindsa chats with JLA President, Andrea N. Smith about the League’s mission
- Junior League of Atlanta using Little Black Dress Initiative to address generational poverty
- Atlantans say “Yes” to the Little Black Dress
- BROWNIELAND’S OCTOBER VOLUNTEER PROJECT: JLA SERVES WITH AGAPE YOUTH & FAMILY CENTER
- Women wear one dress for five days to show the effects of poverty (video)
- JLA member Maria Thacker Goethe was interviewed as an Atlanta Business Chronicle as a 2019 40 under Forty