The Junior League of Atlanta, Inc. welcomes inquiries from the media regarding our community partnerships and programs, as well as our fundraising events and businesses. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the Media
Peachtree Papers – our quarterly magazine
Check out the Peachtree Papers Media Kit for general information,
reader demographics, publishing schedule, and advertising rates.
Saporta Report – weekly thought leadership articles written by JLA members.
- The Journey from “I Can’t” to “I Can”
- Unprecedented Times Call for Unprecedented Gratitude
- How JLA’s Little Black Dress Initiative is Charting a Positive Path Forward while Bringing Awareness to Generational Poverty
- JLA Grants Provides Relief Through PPE and Other Needs to Local Healthcare Systems
- JLA Emphasizes Early Childhood Education to Mobilize Community Impact
- President Bre West remarks on JLA Pivots during Covid19 Pandemic to Better Serve the Community
- JLA’s Centennial Grant Creates Transformative Community Change
- What About the Children?
- Good Work Claims Well Deserved Credit
- JLA’s Collective Voice Advocates for Change
- President Andrea N. Smith discusses JLA’s commitment to combat Human Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation through advocacy, education and strategic partnerships.
Press Releases and News – JLA in the news