Become a Member
Any woman is invited to join who meets these requirements:
- You must be at least 22 years of age by the end of her Provisional term to apply for our 2014-2015 provisional classes (there is no maximum age to join!)
- You must be a resident of the Greater Atlanta Metro Area.
The JLA uses the following additional criteria for consideration of prospective members:
- Demonstrate an interest in voluntarism and a commitment to community service, with most community service activities taking place within a ten-mile radius of the Atlanta city limits.
- Show an interest in developing her potential for voluntary community participation
- Sign a contract stating that she understands the responsibilities of provisional membership
Upcoming Membership Recruitment Events
Join us at one of our open house events to learn more about the Junior League of Atlanta and becoming a new member:
- Thursday, September 11 - Register here.
Apply for Membership
We are now accepting applications for our Winter Provisional Class.
Follow these easy steps.
- Submit the Prospective Member Application online.
- Find one Junior League of Atlanta sponsor and have them submit the Sponsor Form on your behalf. Once this has been completed you will receive e-mail confirmation.
- Once your application and sponsor form are completed and approved, you will pay your provisional course fee and membership dues. You will receive an e-mail with payment instructions upon approval.
- Begin your Provisional course work. You will be required to attend one (1) of the Provisional Orientation Meetings. This orientation will review all the Provisional Course requirements.
Check out these FAQs on joining JLA
How to Transfer
To transfer to The Junior League of Atlanta, you must notify your CURRENT League. The procedure varies by League so check with your League, your membership directory, or contact the Corresponding Secretary for guidance.
Have additional questions about transferring to JLA? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.