Become a Member
Thank you for your interest in joining The Junior League of Atlanta! Each year, the Junior League of Atlanta trains groups of first-year members (Provisionals) to be effective volunteers and leaders in our community. Provisional members complete a comprehensive training series that allows them to learn about our League structure and programs, as well as experience some of our community programs first-hand. The Provisional series includes advisor small group meetings, educational courses, a bus tour of community partners, Nearly New shifts, a community project, and attending League functions such as general membership meetings.
Learn More about the League by Attending One of Our Events!
Another great way to learn more about membership in The Junior League of Atlanta is to attend one of our events! Representatives of the Membership Recruitment Committee will be on hand to answer all your questions and guide you through the process to join! Interested in becoming a member of The Junior League of Atlanta? Join us for an informational meeting.
UPCOMING MEMBERSHIP RECRUITMENT EVENTS
Interested women are invited to come learn about the process to join and what is involved in being a member of the Junior League of Atlanta.
The Junior League of Atlanta uses the following criteria for consideration of prospective members:
- Must be at least 22 years old as of January 1 of the year in which provisional membership would begin (There is no maximum age to join!)
- Demonstrate an interest in voluntarism and a commitment to community service, with most community service activities occurring within a ten mile radius of the Atlanta city limits
- Show an interest in developing her potential for voluntary community participation
- Sign a contract stating that she understands the responsibilities of provisional membership
Joining is Easy
Online applications for our Fall 2013 membership class has closed. Please check back in coming weeks for the Winter Provisional application.
Just follow the steps outlined below. If you have questions, you may contact Sudie Tarver, the 2013-2014 Provisional Membership Chair, at email@example.com.
1. Download Provisional Fact Sheet
Find out more about the requirements, dates and deadlines for the 2013-2014 Junior League of Atlanta Provisional Development course. Click here to download Fact Sheet .
2. Fill Out A Provisional Application
The 2013-2014 fall provisional application process is now closed.
3. Please have Sponsor fill out form. We will match you with a Sponsor if you do not have one.
Click here to access and submit sponsor form (Members with less than one year of Active service are not eligible to sponsor an applicant. Sponsors must be current active or sustaining Junior League of Atlanta members).
My JLA Story
See what other Junior League of Atlanta members are saying about why they joined and their experiences within the League. Click here!