The JLA Annual Fund
The JLA Annual Fund is used to directly support our mission by supporting our community partners, placement activities, community outreach efforts and membership training. All donations are tax deductible. There are many ways to contribute to the Annual Fund, including:
- Make a donation online or mail your payment to HQ.
- Make a pledge. Perhaps you'd rather break your contribution into payments. That is possible through a pledge. Click here to fill out the online pledge form.
- To mail or fax your pledge, click here to download the pledge form.
- Pay via an automatic draft from your bank account, or via credit/debit card.
- Seek a matching contribution from your employer.
- Join the 1916 Society, a group of donors who have contributed a minimum of $1,000 to the JLA. Members of the 1916 Society are invited to an exclusive reception, and are provided other exclusive benefits.
- To read the entire JLA Giving Levels 2013 - 2014 in a PDF click here.
The Endowment Fund
The Junior League of Atlanta Endowment Fund was established in 1982 to sustain operations and community support. Charitable donations are administered by a committee of trustees that are representative of the Sustainer Council, the community, and the immediate past JLA president and VP of Fund Development.